CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

best..

subhanallah wal hamdulillah wa laailahaillallah..

every time when I awake
all things that I see
I know it’s hard to believe
but it’s from the Almighty

when the leaf fall from the tree
every plants that grows on land
when the waves flow in the sea
it’s by His command

subhanallah wal hamdulillah wa laailahaillallah..

to Allah do I return
paradise is what I’ll earn
if were coward and pray
to my Lord everyday
so Allah give me the strength
show me the way, the Prophet way
let me hold tight to Your rope
without Islam there is no hope..

subhanallah wal hamdulillah wa laailahaillallah..

ya Allah I thank You
for my cloths and my food
as I live throughout these tests
I remember I’ve been blessed
ya Allah hear my word
please help Your ummah
so that we can all unite
and praise You day and night

subhanallah wal hamdulillah wa laailahaillallah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment